That was my reaction when I realized I hadn't blogged in almost three months. THREE MONTHS! Wow, that's embarrassing. Sorry, loyal readers! I have been neglecting you. However, I hope that my excuse is acceptable...
I GOT MARRIED!
On June 4th, 2016, Mr. Handsome and I tied the knot at a beautiful, picturesque winery in Loudoun County, Virginia. It was, unquestionably, one of the best days of my life. Having all of our family and friends gathered together in one place to celebrate our love was overwhelmingly special. The weather threatened to storm but gave us sunny skies the entire day. Thirteen months of planning finally came together to be a perfect, memorable occasion.
The booze were flowing, the dance floor was hopping and the conga lines were processing all around the venue! The flowers were beautiful, the food was delicious and the speeches were heart-warming. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding.
We now have a few months of summer bliss before our honeymoon in September. I'm going to distract myself from post-wedding blues by studying for a big test at work and planning for some fun upcoming trips to Asheville, NC and New York City.
Here are some pictures from our Big Day. Enjoy!









No comments:
Post a Comment