Saturday, October 12, 2013

Baltimore Marathon 2013

Today was a tiring yet exciting day as I ran the 2013 Baltimore Marathon! As some of you readers may remember, I ran the Marine Corps Marathon last year and finished in 4:43:15. Today on the more challenging and hilly Baltimore course, I finished in 4:24:30 knocking almost 20 minutes off my time!




Brian and I drove up to Baltimore yesterday and had some fun frolicking around the city. We visited Baltimore's Visionary Art Museum and saw some incredible colorful and unique sculptures. (My favorite, of course, being the giant shiny Christmas Tree)...







Per pre-race tradition I painted my nails a bright & happy color and spiced things up by adding an "accent" nail. (Possibly a good luck charm? I must try again in the future)...


It was a successful weekend of running, touring, & spending some quality time with my man!



No comments:

Post a Comment