Sunday, June 16, 2013

Monograms!

Cute, personalized & prep-tastic, monogrammed gifts are the perfect way to show someone that you're AWESOME at present-giving! No matter what you're presenting someone as a gift, adding a monogram says, "I know your full name and can spell it too! I like you so I spent a little extra time & money to add letters to this otherwise plain gift." Weddings, Birthdays, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Half-Birthdays, whatever! Gifts for every occasion could benefit from a little monogram love.

Here are some cute monogram finds from Etsy that are sure to WOW your gift receivers.


A monogrammed necklace. Silver, personal, classy, prep-tastic!


A monogrammed bracelet. Silver, personal, classy, prep-tastic!


A pair of monogrammed earrings. Silver, personal, classy, prep-tastic!


A little monogram love on a serving plate. You + Me = US!


 Monogrammed iPhone chargers. So you can tell yours apart from the 10 other chargers in your house!


Monogrammed Tervis Wine Tumblers. I don't think an explanation is necessary. TRULY-AMAZING!

 Monogrammed Car Decals... So you can tell your silver car apart from the 100 other silver cars at the mall!


Monogrammed Beach Tote... All you need is a Lilly Pulitzer pullover, JCrew sandals, and a big sun hat!


Monogrammed Lockets... A great everyday necklace!


Monogrammed keychain... Cute, personalized, classy!


Monogrammed windbreaker... adorbs!


And, finally, the monogrammed koozie... because tailgating w/out a koozie is un-lady like.

No comments:

Post a Comment