I am a collector... a collector of things! When I was younger, I collected turtles, beanie babies & pogs. Now that I'm all grown-up, I collect other things like running tips, books, shoes, & men! (Just kidding Brian... you know you're my only guy ;)
Two of my favorite things to collect are mugs & coffee cups. Since I indulge in at least one giant cup of tea a day, I always need an assortment of cute, unique mugs & cups on hand. Here are some awesome finds from around the internet that would be perfect additions to anyone's collection...
A chalkboard mug (to write secret messages or play games!)
A collection of colorful owl mugs.... HOOT!
Beautiful initial mugs from Anthropologie
His & Hers mugs... Awww!
Harry Potter-themed mug! (*Always*)
A mug with a surprise at the bottom once you've finished your drink :)
A mug for gamers! (ZOOM ZOOM)
A mug for those who enjoy a little sumthin' sumthin' extra in their morning joe
AND finally... a mug for those who require cookies with their tea :)









No comments:
Post a Comment