Wednesday, September 30, 2009

For the Love of Autumn...

1) Staci is sleeping over tonight and bought me 4 delicious scones from Great Harvest Bread Co. as a "thank you for taking me in" present. They are Berry Cream-Cheese flavored and are kind of amazing...


2) I bought a bunch of baby pumpkins today from a farmer's market at school. They are very cute and I'm giving them to people as gifts :)


3) I suck at Graphics Design and will never learn how to use DreamWeaver... (I know, I'm quite the optimist today...)

4) I have a job working at the residence hall fitness centers at school. Basically, I sit there anywhere from 2-5 hours and watch The Office on my computer as random people come and use the treadmills. It's the best job ever!

5) It's getting quite chilly outside... Happy October Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Next time I'll bring you pumpkin chocolate chip bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! Dreamweaver. I remember that in college. You will get it - if I did, you will!

    Those scones look more than KIND OF amazing. They look like a freaking piece of HEAVEN!!!

    ReplyDelete